HAITI TRIP 2009
- Youth Outreach
- There is a King in You Image Development Workshop
- What on Earth Am I here For? - Career Day, Goal Setting Workshop for You
- Caring for Myself, My Space, My World Demonstration
- Will address Hygiene, proper attire, taking care of their personal space, applying new linens.
- Project Eden volunteers along with Youth will upgrade living quarters of Orphanage by re-freshing walls and rusted metal beds along with providing fresh linen.
"Business Leadership Development"
- We will provide a 3-day training for 500 teachers and administrators in the areas of:
- Teacher as "Educational Leader"
- Classroom Management
- Lesson Planning & Preparation
- Student Learning Styles
- Developing Instructional Materials
- The Role of Administration
- Technology and the Classroom
- Recycling and Conservation
This forum will be conducted by several PE volunteers with small and mid-sized businesses. The forum will focus on:
"Strategic Planning Meetings"
- Assessing entrepreneurís business growth strategies.
- Sharing strategic planning and growth strategies.
- Developing marketing and implementing campaigns including new media technologies, production, sales, and presentation.
These meetings were scheduled by PE volunteers. The intent of these meeting is to forge new partnerships, identify business opportunities for entrepreneurs, and further PE implementation of core competencies in the areas of:
"Medical Support Team"
- Environment: Water Purification & Sustainable Energy
- Agriculture: Seed Program & Reforestation
- Entrepreneurship: Joseph Business School, Commodities Export, Microfinance
Project Eden volunteers will provide medical support to physicians as well as provide medical service workshops for clinical staff.
"Project Eden Distribution Day"
Team of volunteers will distribute various items to targeted communities within Haiti.
If you are interested in connecting with Project Eden, we encourage you to Take Action Today!
-Become a Volunteer
Project Eden welcomes sponsorships, corporate and or private foundation support. If interested please contact our offices at 708-697-6292 or email our Donor Relations team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.